Monday, October 11, 2010

Revamp

As you can see, I have completely revamped my blog. You can thank my husband for the changes. He has taken up writing again by starting his own blog. His enthusiasm is contagious and inspired me to actually write something that people might find interesting. Sure, the whole "we're going organic" was an interesting gimmick - but we just financially couldn't do it. However, I still wanted to write. I don't know why...but I still feel compelled nonetheless.


I've been told on more than one occasion that the random happenings that occur to make up my life could be published in a book - and that people would buy it. But, that just seems like alot of work. And who has time for more work!?! Not this girl. So, I figured I would just blog about those random happenings. I promise to be honest. I cannot promise there won't be a fair amount of swearing, so if that's not your cup of tea, perhaps you'd better head over to our
family blog that's chalk full of pictures and other "G" rated things.


I have to say, I impressed myself with the title. It just came to me. - like a flowing fountain of regurgitated formula from a baby's stomach - literally. I was searching through free backgrounds and came across a section dedicated to layouts that featured shoes. I noticed a cute pair of stilettos on one thumbnail and made a mental note to "wear stilettos more often" when Jack - who I was swaying on my shoulder - erupted down my neck and back. "Thanks for the spit-up," I told him glancing at the screen of the beautiful shoes that I could never ever afford (not this background) and immediately put the two together.


Me being my over-analytical self, though, now can't decide if the "working mom" in the description along with the stilettos insinuates that I am a hooker. So I will take the time to clarify that now. I am not a hooker. I work in a vet clinic - which kind of contradicts the whole stiletto thing because I wear Nikes to work - but that's neither here nor there, really. You get the idea. I hope.


So, here we are. With a fresh face, a fresh title, and a fresh gimmick. If you read it, please let me know you stopped by and leave a comment.

2 comments:

SuziG said...

It has been read! LOL.
Cute gimmick, by the way... and I don't think you're a hooker... haha!

Stacey said...

Haha! Thanks! :)