Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why is it...?

- So hard for a man to change a trash bag when it's full? Do they think it empties themselves?

- That Grayson can figure out how to use my iphone and the apps on it but he still can't figure out to use the potty?

- There's no punctuation for sarcasm?

- If evolution really works, moms only have 2 hands?

- That Nickelback just won't quit making crappy music? (I'm sorry. It's true. It's crap. It's all crap.)

- That people who do not have children feel the need to offer thier input on how to raise mine? Pets do not  count as children - no matter how much they are a part of the family. Once you have actually constructed a human inside your uterus and then pushed something the size of a small gourd out of a hole the size of a walnut (or had your abdomen sliced open to pull a human out of your body), then you can offer constructive criticsm. Otherwise, shut your piehole.

- That there's not a "delete" button for people in real life like there is on Facebook? It would make the world so much easier.  Just a quick mouse click, and no more access to your life.


5 comments:

Mrs. Snugglebunny said...

its seems like nickelback makes the same songs over and over again.
sadly, the parenting advice starts when people know you're pregnant. ugh

Stacey said...

I agree! I'm all for sharing tips and whatnot, but unless you've got a kid, keep the your opinions to yourself!

lhunt212 said...

FYI I look for you blog almost daily. Always lends a good laugh. Keep it up.

Stacey said...

Thank you! That's much appreciated!

SuziG said...

I agree, you're hilarious! :) Oh and I love the real life delete idea... if only I could delete my MIL from my life... lol!