Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ooh! Trivia!

Here's a little trivia for you.  Each of these quotes is from a Christmas movie. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to name the movie. Ready go.




1.) What are you talking about? Everybody likes Denny's, it's an American institution. 


2.) You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. 


3.) "This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone."


4.) Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl. 


5.) "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"


6.) "There's no Christmas in the Army!"


7.) "The thing about trains... it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on." 


8.) "Cause when the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy."


9.)  "All their windows were dark. No one knew he was there. All the Whos were all dreaming sweet dreams without care... when he came to the first little house on the square."


10.)  "Well well well. What have we here? Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo I'm really scared! So you're the one everybody's talking about?" 


3 comments:

Aleah said...

OOoooh! I know all but one!!

1. Santa Clause
2. ELF!!!! (love it love it)
3. Home Alone!!
4. A christmas Story
5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!!!
6. I don't know :(
7. Polar Express
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. How the Grinch Stooooole Christmas!!
10. NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I HEART TIM BURTON

Shannon said...

#6 is White Christmas.

Stacey said...

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

You are both correct!

Woohoo!

Sorry I don't actually have anything for you.... I'm a terrible human being.