Monday, February 7, 2011

I hope she doesn't get a cavity in her cavity

I was cruising on my awesome Netflix app on my iPhone. In the "Horror" genre - which, I honestly don't even know why I was looking there; I think horror movies are stupid - I stumbled across this gem:


Do you realize what this means?! This means that not only did someone come up with the idea for this movie, but someone paid to have this movie made. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when this cinematic masterpiece was pitched. And, who would you see for this condition? Like, what kind of specialty doctor? A dentist? A gynecologist? I'm pretty sure there aren't people out there that specialize in both. Could you imagine calling to set up that appointment?
"Hi, I need to make an appointment to have my vagina's teeth cleaned."
Let's just hope she was lucky enough that her teeth came in straight. Braces would suck.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this made me laugh so hard i actually spit tea out of my mouth!! note to self...finish lunch BEFORE reading your blog. LOL

SuziG said...

It brings a whole new meaning to Lorena Bobbit and "I'm going to bite your penis off." =)

Aleah said...

Please please please watch this and give me a play by play commentary. Then watch FROGS! I believe it may have been the first movie Sam Elliot was ever in. Then watch BATS! with Lou Diamond Phillips. Awesomest. Movies. Ever.