Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 05 - Memories

Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

I am a song hoarder. I admit it.
I get emotionally attached to songs. I will keep songs on my iPod that I don't really like, but will leave them because they remind of something that makes me happy.  It's a good thing I hoard music and not stuff.  Anywho, everytime I hear this song - I will think of my husband and my boys. Every single time.
This is the song that Chris and I danced to at our wedding. And now that we have kids, I can't help but think of them, too.


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Since my computer is currently winning our ongoing battle, I am doing your Day 4 and % in one comment! lol
Day 4- Tear in Heaven. My sister died when she was 2 weeks old, (I was 6) and my dad used to play this song all the time. Its so beautiful and makes me cry every time I hear it!
Day 5- Forever. I love Jesse and the Rippers! I would never have thought to have used this for my wedding song, but am so jealous that you did! lol A definite to go on my fb status on my anniversary/ Keirnan's birthday in a few days! :P