Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 11 - He's got such a supple wrist

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

Wow. What a toughie. In the past, I'd never hesitate to say that Pink Floyd was my favorite band of all time.  But, now, while I'm still a fan and seeing David Gilmour in the flesh is still on my bucket list, I can't honestly say that they're my favorite band.  They are in my top 3. Along with The Eagles and The Who.  
And really - what a tough decision that is.  They are two totally completely different bands and different styles - yet they both very much appeal to me.  
So, at the moment, I went The Who.  Roger Daltrey is friggin' awesome. I mean, look at him... he's the epitome of 70s rock star. 
I had originally picked the song "The Seeker", but the Husband gave me the evil eye when I mentioned it. I went with this instead:



No comments: