Monday, May 23, 2011

Days 16 - 25 - The Mega Post

Okay, okay. I'm a terrible blogger.  Here I went and did the 30 days of music in order to keep on posting something, and I totally got a big ol' F in Blogging 101.

I'm compiling the days that I have missed into one ginormous post.  I know you're all just on the edge of your seats with suspense.

Well, wait no more, Dear Readers! Here you go.


Day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
I remember the day my cousin Shawn introduced me to this song. I thought this song was so cool - mainly because my cousin did.



Day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
I listen to the classic rock station.  And they play this song pretty regularly.


Day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
Wow. This may not seem like it would be tough, but it is. I mean, I think I've pretty much driven the point home that I prefer classic rock over all this Lady Gaga/ Justin Bieber stuff.  I'm not "hip" - listening to some obscure Celtic banjo trio that covers Bon Jovi songs. (Unless there is such a thing, and then DUDE I'm there!) Most of what I listen to is already on the radio. I know. LAME.  Now, this song actually has been on the radio - lots. But not this better version.


Day 19 - a song from your favorite album
I honestly have no idea what my favorite album is. I don't. Really. Believe it. But, I do have a favorite album cover of all time, and since this little Month O' Music Extravaganza doesn't specify the reason why it's your favorite album, I'm using it.  You get extra points if you can name the album. 



Day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
Eh. Once again. I don't have any idea. I don't have a "go to" angry song.  I listen to a lot of Tool when I'm tickered off.  When I'm pissed, I want to hear something loud. I wanna hear some heavy guitar. I wanna hear somebody yelling about something.  I remember listening to this song in my first car - blasting it as loud as my Pioneer stereo would play it. *Warning* This is an angry song. It's loud. There's cussing. If you get offended by loud, guitar driven rock songs with the f-bomb, then you should probably just skip on down to Day 21.



Day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
I mean, seriously? Do I need to explain this?


Day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad


Day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
I already posted the song that Chris and I had our first dance to. We danced to this one, too. Such a sweet little song.



Day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
It's a bit morbid thinking of songs you want played at your own funeral. This song came to mind immediately. I don't think the lyrics apply to me, I just like the song. I think it's pretty. That's all. 



Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
There are lots of songs that make me laugh. I like comedy. But, for the sake of being current, I'm choosing this one as my Day 25 pick.




Whew. Okay. I'm caught up. For now. Hopefully I can keep it going.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Some of the videos aren't working. I need to know what song Shawn introduced to you! Lol

Stacey said...

The Final Countdown by Europe. Lol.