Monday, June 13, 2011

The Big Reveal - Sort of

Okay, so it's probably not that big of a reveal considering most of my readers are on my Facebook and have already seen pictures of the outfit I chose to wear to my 10 year high school reunion. But, just in case there's some poor soul out there that's really tore up over the fact that they just don't know what my wardrobe was for the night, I'll post pictures.


Us and the Colemans arriving at the reunion. It was raining.

The top is actually Option 3 from my previous post.  It's way cuter in person than in the picture from The Limited's website that I posted.  Obviously, I wore white pants and carried my new sequined zebra print wallet. The only thing that would fit in it was our cabin key. Poor Jennifer had to tote around my camera and phone in her purse. Truth be told, it's a super duper nice Coach purse and I just wanted people to see me digging away in it.
I'm kidding! I didn't dig in her purse.


Jennifer and I


Chris and I
We decided when we got there that Chris would be playing the part of a former Canadian Mountie that had gotten injured in the line of duty.  He talked in his accent about Tim Horton's (among other things that needn't be discussed here.) I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" things. And being there with a drink in your hand would help, too.

Awesome ladies! 

All in all, it was a good time! I enjoyed getting to spend some time with some friends whom I don't get to see too often, but man, it does make me feel old to have attended my 10 year reunion.  At least the guy at the liquor store made me feel better when he carded me.

Oh, and Spit-Up & Stilettos is on Facebook! Become a follower! It's not like a cult or anything. I promise.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Thanks for putting in the caveat of the rain to explain my shitty, photoshopped hair.

Stacey said...

Hey, I never said the photo was photoshopped. You said that. Way to keep it on the DL, eh.

Delaney said...

Great outfit! Thanks for linking up!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

AmberFaith said...

Hello! Newest follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

Karen said...

New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-me-back-tuesday.html