Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stacey PI: Who peed on my vacuum?

Somebody peed on my Dyson.

I went to vacuum this morning, plugged her in, released the handle and urine came spilling out from under the dirt canister.

There are two possible perpetrators:




Person of Interest #1:

Name: Harvey
Age: 5 years
Species: Canine
Sex: Male (Neutered)
Previously incarcerated for: Theft (food from the kitchen counter or unattended plates), Vandalism (knocking the trash can over), and trespassing (getting up on the couch)






Person of Interest #2:

Name: Jackson
Age: 2 years
Species: Homo Sapien
Sex: Male (Intact)
Previously incarcerated for:  Theft (food from anywhere he can reach), Trespassing (climbing on anything he can in order to reach food), Evading Authorities (running from me when it's time for a diaper change, to get in the car, to put shoes on, to go to bed, to            take a bath, etc), Vandalism (dumping all of the toys in the floor)







My money is on the little one.

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Oh, I dies.

Inconsequential Truth said...

So.....did you figure out which it was?!?!