Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I can't even decide on a title


in·de·ci·sive/ˌindiˈsīsiv/

Adjective:
  1. Not settling an issue: "an indecisive battle".
  2. (of a person) Not having or showing the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.


This definition should also include: "3. Stacey"

I decided to try to get my hair closer to it's natural color.

The morning after Getting Back to My Roots, I freaked out. It was dark - well, darkER than I'm used to. It's more of a dishwater blonde right now. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but ladies, I have been blonde - platinum blonde for a long time. Dishwater blonde may as well be goth black to me.  I texted my stylist. She told me to wash my hair a few times and the dark parts would fade into the blonde parts.  I did and she was right - it looked great. She told me she would fix it if I didn't like it.

Day 2 - Loved loved loved the color! So glad I waited a day before changing it back!  It goes well with my skin tone and makes my eyes stand out. Happy with it!! It was different, but still blonde - and it was closer to my natural color - which is what I asked for. Texted my stylist and told her that I washed it like she told me to and that it came out awesome! I loooved the color.

Day 3 (that's today) -  Woke up this morning and fixed my hair for work. OH MY GOD!! I WANT MY BLONDE HAIR BACK SO BAD!!!!  I'll wait a few days, but then I'm calling Cassie (my stylist) to get her to make me blonde again!!

20 minutes ago: Nah. It's not so bad. I'll give it a few more days.

5 minutes ago: WHY IS EVERYONE PINNING BLEACH BLONDE HAIR ON MY PINTEREST!?!?! ARGHHHH!!! I'M CALLING CASSIE RIGHT NOW!!!

3 seconds ago: Welllll....... Maybe I won't go all the way back. Maybe we'll just do some more highlights....


2 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Bahahahaha! You crack me up. I bet you're back in by the end of the week! :-)

Stacey said...

You're right. I'd probably go today if she could get me in! LOL. I feel like I need to wait, though. I'm such a pain in the butt!